Exodus 1.6.2 (2019/10/16)
- Resolved an issue when MobileIron Core returned null serial numbers.
Exodus 1.6.1 (2019/10/15)
- Resolved an issue when Android Enterprise device wipe selection impacted iOS devices.
Exodus 1.6.0 (2019/10/14)
Introducing Exodus “Light” Mode 💫
As we add EMM in our portfolio as fast as possible, we sometimes face technical challenges that prevent us from providing a complete end-to-end experience.
Without the appropriate APIs and documentation, we can get stuck at the device re-enrollment, the user authentication or the device assignment step.
It is for that type of scenario that we have developed an Exodus “Light” mode (compared to the standard “Full” Exodus re-enrollment process) which leverage the Target EMM Agent App to finalise the migration.
Despite having the end-user authenticating with the Target EMM Agent App, the Exodus Console is still able to track and report the status of the device, and the Exodus Companion App stays as a guide for the end-user to walk him through the process and ensure he always has a place to come back to finish it.
Microsoft Intune As Target ✅
Introducing the first EMM to leverage the Exodus “Light” mode: Intune as Target. You can now migrate your device fleet to Intune.
Migration Credentials Renewal 🔄
To ensure there is no interruption during a Migration, we have added the ability to renew the credentials used by both the Source and Target EMM. This action can be done proactively (before credentials expiration) or reactively (after credentials expiration).
If a Migration fails due to a credentials issue, the Migration is displayed with a red halo in the Exodus Dashboard and the Credentials button becomes Red in the Migration panel.
- Improve serial number management for Android devices on MobileIron Cloud.
Exodus 1.5.0 (2019/09/17)
Microsoft Intune as Source 🎉
Introducing Intune in the Exodus EMM portfolio starting with Intune as a Source! You can now migrate your device fleet from Intune to WSOne.
New Tokens Allocation 🧐
Now that we provide more flexibility within a Migration, it make sense to do the same for Tokens allocation. Tokens are now allocated at the Device level: a Token is reserved only when a device initiate its migration. No more limitation in the number of concomitant Migrations due to your Token Pool.
- Improved Android Enterprise scenario: Work Profile to Work Profile migration process to mitigate AE containerisation.
- Admin console: Fix grayed out filters on Safari after the loading indicator appeared on device list.
- Admin console: Refresh migration and device list after starting a device using "Start all ready devices" button or device actions.
Exodus 1.4.0 (2019/07/29)
Device action: Start migration 👍
Introducing device level migration for more granularity and flexibility! You can now initiate the migration of a single device or a set of filtered devices. The other devices will just sit there waiting for their turn.
Smarter Start Migration 🧐
The Start Migration button just got a little bit smarter: it now initiates the migration of all devices in the Ready status. Once new devices become Ready, just click the button again to initiate their migrations. All of this within a single button.
- Improved re-enrollment workflow when resuming
- Better Token duplicate management
Exodus 1.3.0 (2019/07/05)
Support for macOS
On top of iOS and Android, we are adding the support for a new system: macOS 🚀 You can now migrate your Macs from Workspace ONE to Workspace ONE.
Device List filtering 💪
You can now apply various filters to your device list. This should give everyone more visibility and control over ongoing migrations. It is fair to say that this feature is the foundation of incoming improvement...
- Device Status naming scheme has been updated to facilitate impending changes.
- Logout automatically on invalid authentication
- Forgot password link does not reload the entire page
- Color of DEP sync and download buttons
Exodus 1.2.0 (2019/06/04)
Support of MobileIron Cloud as source
You can now migrate your devices from MobileIron Cloud with Exodus 👍.
New Device Battery Threshold
We have changed the battery minimum threshold on both Android and iOS to better reflect actual use cases. See updated Support Matrix.
- You can now reset your account password.
- Exodus Terms of Service must be accepted at first login prior to accessing the service.
- Workaround to prevent enterprise wipe failure when using Workspace ONE < 9.5 as source. (Documented API Bug)
- Add support for uninstalling Exodus Companion App on Android 8.0+.
Exodus 1.1.0 (2019/05/17)
Support of MobileIron Core as source
Now you can migrate your devices from MobileIron Core with Exodus 🎉
iOS 12.2+ support (Companion App v1.0.5)
Apple has released iOS 12.2 which impact the certificate installation. We have improved our solution to guide the users during this operation.
- Add Host URL verification before submitting EMM configuration form
- Show failed devices in the progress bars of the Dashboard and Migration details