MobileIron Cloud: General
Before proceeding, please make sure that your MobileIron Cloud Tenant is compatible with your Exodus Instance as per our Support Matrix.
Required environment's information
In order for Exodus to access your EMM Tenant, you'll need the following information:
- Host: This is the hostname or the URL of the HTTPS server you are using to access your MobileIron Cloud Tenant (e.g.
If required, you can specify a port at the end of the host url, like this:
If present and different from 443, the port number will be preserved.
- Admin's username and password.
We highly recommend that you create a dedicated administrator account to use with Exodus.
Minimum rights for the admin account are as follows:
- Device Actions: Clear Device Activation Lock / Retire Device / View Device / Wipe Device
- Device Group: View Device Group
- App Inventory: View App Inventory
- User Management Actions: View User
- Assign Custom User Attribute: View User Custom Attribute
- User Groups: View User Group
- The name of the MobileIron Cloud Space or the Device Group from which you want to migrate devices.
You can leave the Space or Device Group Name field empty, in which case Exodus will user the default Space.
Next, depending on whether you are using MobileIron Cloud as your Source Tenant or as your Target Tenant, consult the appropriate guide: