MobileIron Core Guide: General
Before proceeding, please make sure that your Exodus instance supports your EMM servers' versions as Source and/or Target in the Support Matrix page
Required environment's information
For each endpoint you have to setup, you'll need the following information:
Host: This is the hostname or the URL of the HTTPS server you are using to access your MobileIron Core Tenant (e.g.
Admin's username and password.
We highly recommend that you create a dedicated admin user for the migration since we’ll need to store its password in the Exodus server during the migration.
Minimum rights for the admin account are as follows:
- Admin Management: Manage administrators and device spaces
- Device Management: View device page, device details / View device dashboard / Wipe device
- Privacy Control: View apps and ibooks in device details
- Label Management: View label
- User Management: View user
- App Management: View app / View app dashboard
- The name of the MobileIron Core Space or the Label from which you want to migrate devices.
You can leave the Space or Label Name field empty, in which case Exodus will use the default Space.
Next, depending on whether you are using MobileIron Core as your Source Tenant or as your Target Tenant, consult the appropriate guide:
- Prerequisites for MobileIron Core as Source
- Exodus doesn't support MobileIron Core as a Target Tenant yet